JBB Project Management System
- Working with a colleague, I created a prototype in Axure. This was used in a project pitch by our client, to win a contract for implementing the design. Due to the complexity of the design and time constraints, only functionality agreed upon for the demonstration during our client’s pitch was supported.
- We relied on masters to implement frequently reused components like the header and menus at the top of each page.
- We also created a system of nested dynamic panels to implement the collapsible panel sections that are part of the design.
- To address certain requirements, I created a hybrid tabbed area that was also collapsible. This was not trivial, and required the use of several dynamic panels and interaction cases.
- We annotated the prototype where appropriate and exported wireframes to be used by the developers to build the system.
- We also created some wireframe examples in Visio, to explore several design changes with our client.
- In a separate effort, I created a sitemap with interaction flow details using Omnigraffle. We used this information to construct the prototype, and the developers referred to it as well. Excerpts from this document are available.
- Working with a colleague, I created several documents including a proposal and a statement of work.
- I created a strategy brief in an effort to pitch ideas for a potential project.
Michael is a joy to work with-- curious, intellectually engaged, a quick learner, and able to turn ideas into practical products. He brings humor, discipline, and exploration to a group, and invests himself fully in achieving excellence by making everyone successful.